Steel Ferrule Type Z
Our Steel Ferrule Type Z is frequently used for special applications in the building or fishing industries.
- Suitable for concrete strap loops
- Suitable for fishing nets
- Manufactured from seamless tubes
- Dimensions based on EN 13411-3
- Available in the sizes 5 - 18
- Finished with our cylindrical press dies without cutting edges
Product Inquiry (all fields are optional)
Splicing chart for our Steel Ferrule Type Z ferrules
Remark: For accommodation of steel wire ropes with higher tensile grade than 1770N/mm² refer to our technical department.
|Ferrule No.|| |
Rope Ø in mm
|Ferrule length in mm|| |
Swaging die No.
|Ferrule Ø in mm |
For accommodation of steel wire ropes with higher tensile grade than 1770N/mm² refer to our technical department.
We reserve the right to amend technical data.